About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Thursday 9 June 2011

Where Have You Been?

For quite some time I've been going on and on about writing songs and never actually getting round to recording them and sharing etc.

The time has finally come...I would cue a little drum roll but I don't play drums very well, which is why I stick to just playing guitar!..so it is my great pleasure to present my first recording of a track entitled, "Where Have You Been?".

Where Have You Been? by Lewis Mckale

I would like to give a massive shout out to Mr Pat Blann for helping me record all this and putting up with me for countless hours! I'm currently teaching myself harmonica at the moment so I let Pat do the harmonica work on the recording which sounded great!

Keep a look out for Pat's promotion company too
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Bear-Promotions

More news coming soon, it's been busy at the Mckale camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment