About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Thursday 3 May 2012

My Father's Son, the video.


After a lovely sunny day and much walking on the downs, once again, me and Mr Rhys Bendix Lewis got together to shoot a music video for the track, "My Father's Son". After working with Rhys on, "The Games We Play" and "Lights, Camera, Ransom", we both approached each other and we both agreed on the idea of a music video. And like the previous films, this was a lot of fun and because of the nature of the track, we felt we wanted to do something simple and honest. The finished product has once again gone beyond my expectations.

My legs were very sore the next day, (those hills were a lot steeper than it looks) but it was all worth it! I am very pleased with the end result, the video has a really nostalgic feel to it and the scenery is really beautiful.

It was fantastic working with Rhys as always but it doesn't end here, we have more plans in store! I will not be saying anything for now as I don't want to give away any surprises...

But what I can reveal, is that I am halfway through my next music video for "Where Have You Been?", another stop motion animation that I am excited about releasing!
I will also be recording with Mike Anderson from Little Known records in two weeks, the next month will be very exciting indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment