About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Whalefest 2012 and other bits and bobs!




I am delighted to announce that I will be opening this year's Whalefest Live event at the Hove Old Market n 27th October 2012! I will be playing alongside some amazing artitsts such as Adam Lucas and his band You Me Tree, Nick Williams, Anna Rice and Jose Vanders!

The event is only £7 and all proceeds go towards the charity! Click here for ticket info.
To learn more exciting things about this charity, please visit their website.

I can't even tell you how excited I am about this event, you will be hearing more from me very soon as I have much to tell on my forthcoming second EP. I won't give away too much but all I can say so far is that it will hopefully be finished by the end of this year and it will be entitled "The Bigger Picture EP". I am also excited about getting this finished to share with you all.

To wrap things up (before you crazy kids go buying tickets for Whalefest) please check out a review from the Folk Off Session I played at the Fiddler's Elbow last month, please check it out here.

Thanks to Brian McNamara for the photos, it was a great night and I highly recommend you check out FOLK OFF SESSIONS facebook page for future gigs, it's a great night you definatley don't want to miss out on!


Take of yourself and speak soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment