About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Got Any Plans This Friday??

This Friday! I will be playing a charity gig in aid of St Barnabas! This Friday, 3rd of May at St Pauls, Chapel Road in Worthing! I will be supporting Rachel Hawker and The Flip Flays, as well as many other exciting artists! £7 on the door but trust me, it will be worth every penny! Let's do the maths...

Great venue + great music + great company + all for a good cause = BE THERE!

I am opening this event, I will be on at 19:50, so please don't be late!


And whilst I also have your attention! The EP is near completion! And yes, we are looking at a May release! But for now, here is a peak at the artwork that my good friend, Rough Stuff, did...


My second EP, "The Bigger Picture", coming very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment