About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Thursday 28 November 2013

Mucky Mondays @ The Mucky Duck, Brighton and Movember update!


Please come down to The Mucky Duck on Monday 2nd of December and as it is that time of the year already...I may even play a couple of Christmas tunes for good measure. 

So we are approaching the end of November and that means Movember is nearing the end! I am now trying to decide on whether I should stay with the tash or grow my beard back? 
I would like to thanks those of you who have so far donated me for not only my tash growing skills but of course my training towards my 14 mile run next year for the Brighton half marathon. There is still time to make a donation, please follow the link below and donate kindly to a great cause.


Now...I must tash! Do I pun as good as I run? Okay that's enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment