About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Double bill Thursday!

This Thursday is going to be a biggie! Two gigs in one night! And they are both crackers too! I am very excited!

From 7.30pm at The Hope, Brighton, I will be kicking off the night with a fantastic line up of bands and all in the name of charity! The gig is £5 entry but all proceeds towards the Charity, TEACH and it features a night of other great music from bands such as NEKO, Chuck & Strings, The Lanes and The Move-Ons.


Then I will be running 0.8 miles North West to the Druid's Arms for Overhead Wires' Dirty Thumbnails for a night of some fine country and blues! All that running will be preparation for the half marathon 2015 of course! I will be playing from 8.55 featuring a great line up of artists as Mortie Pockett. Paul Murray and Nicholas & The Saints!


I have also made another batch of, The Bigger Picture DVD! I only have 6 copies and they are £2 each! All proceeds will go towards the TEACH charity! I might make more in the future but please get one while you can!



No comments:

Post a Comment