About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Sunday 31 August 2014

The Charles Dickens, Worthing, 31/08/2014

I had an awesome night last night at The Brunswick, I've always wanted to play down there and finally got my chance at the End Of The Trail Records showcase, many thanks to them for having me in the last minute.

Today I will be playing for the lovely people at Overhead Wires at the Charles Dickens in Worthing. I'll be at 2pm, please be there!


Many many updates coming very soon, my good pal Pat Blann is making finishing touches on my next release which is a covers EP entitled, "Something Borrowed...EP" Very excited about getting that out there to you lovely people. I also have some other major announcements to make very soon too, please don't go away...

One last thing, my very good friend Chuck SJ Hay who I have played with many times and is always a great pleasure too. She is the one that books me and if it wasn't for her, I don't think I'd be where I am right now. So it is my great pleasure...to announce that Chuck is set to record her long awaited debut album through kickstarter! She needs your help to reach her target. I'm making my donation, please check out the link below and please pledge. 


Andd one more thing...Ice Bucket video coming soon...yes I've been nominated twice! haha watch this space..

No comments:

Post a Comment