About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Wednesday 29 September 2010

N@T

Okay I keep posting blogs about previous work I've done but I have been getting rather nostalgic lately and I will get to what I'm currently doing so far.
This is another short film I was involved with last summer, another interesting experience with short films. Before this I had been involved with a few shorts but they were mostly student productions. N@T, directed by Br1, was my first professionally made independant short and it was scary going into it at first I must admit...


...I didn't know anyone on this production, the crew, actors..no one. I had auditioned and only met Bruno, the director, only once. But after the first day it was great, some of the actors already knew each other but made me feel very welcomed. I honestly had no idea how this film was going to be made, back then I had only worked on student films and mostly theatre work. But when I arrived on location, I was how professional everything was, the equipment, lighting, sound and how professional everybody was.


I play Joe, an IT student who it Nat's best friend. Nat meets Max online, they become close and decide to meet. Joe who has his suspissions about Max warns Nat not to go meet him. After disagreeing with him Joe decides to go with Nat and that's when they make a shocking discovery...


I especially love this particular part in the film, we're suppose to be walking down the street and having a conversation. The conversation is completley improvised, when you see this, you will be able to notice that my lunch inspired my conversation a lot!

 

And this is the N@T team. A lovely bunch of people to work with. Thanks to all involved. Emma O'Sullivan, Lisa Fernandez, Eliose Burgess, Faye Bishop, Adam Walker and Br1. And also a special thanks to Mary Drake and Peta Taylor for also being lovely to work with and Musumeci Domenico for all the fantastic photography.

N@T is almost complete and is to be premiered at the Duke Of York's Cinema in Brighton some point in the near future...

But until then, you can watch the full film in all it's glory. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment