About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Tuesday 28 October 2014

End of October updates!

Firstly, I am in preparation of my Halloween costume for this event! I won't ruin the surprise but let's just say that I am currently trying to figure out exactly how I will be able to play guitar and sing at the same time...this should be quite interesting?? If you want to find out how exactly I will achieve this, please come down the Hampton this Thursday!


Secondly, if you didn't get a chance to hear my appearance on Juice FM on Chris T-T's Midnight Campfire show, please check out the Soundcloud link below to hear it again!
It was such a big pleasure to have been played on Chris's show, I am particularly a big fan of his and it's really great to hear he enjoyed my covers EP!
Please also make sure you tune into Chris T-T's show every Tuesday from 12am - 2am on Juice FM 107.2. It's a great show and if you enjoy good folk music then I highly recommend! http://www.facebook.com/midnightcampfire



Thirdly, we are only over a week away until my support slot with the one and only John Power from Cast and The La's! I am very excited about opening the show and especially playing along Alex Lipinski! Please click on the image below if you want a ticket, it is at Sticky Mikes in Brighton next Thursday at 8pm on 06/11/14. Please don't miss out!


Lastly, there will be more big announcements towards the end of the year. 2014 has been a very special year for me but it doesn't end here! I will end this year with a bang!

A special thanks to my friend Carol on this one, I didn't have many pictures from the Komedia gig a few weeks ago but here is one she captured below! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment