About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Sunday 12 October 2014

New Photoshoot and Oxjam take 2!

A few weeks ago my good friend Mr Pat Blann of dayinthecity.co.uk took some excellent photos of me around Brighton. Below is just a select few pictures. Please check out the full shoot on the following link on my facebook.




I just want to say a big sorry to anyone I have let down in the past week or so for having to cancel gigs due to feeling poorly and having to give my voice a rest! It's rare I cancel gigs and when it's had to happen, I really hate it! I've had to cancel some great gigs and unfortunately had to very recently turn down a last minute slot with a very special unnamed artist who I admire dearly, turning down that opportunity almost killed me! But hopefully I will get a chance to play alongside that artist in the near future....watch this space *SNIFF*

However, I am now on the mend and almost back to normal! I am very pleased to announce that I will be having another shot at Oxjam on 26th October from 2pm at Thieves Kitchen in Worthing! I will be fully recovered and better than ever for this one! This Oxjam is taking place in Worthing across many different venues! Please do not miss out!



No comments:

Post a Comment