About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Saturday 4 October 2014

The end of a busy week...and the start of a busy year!


I do try to be as snap happy with my camera as possible but unfortunately my night was a bit crazy but I did manage to take one snap and if you take a look at the above photo, I can tell you is that my gig with Nell Bryden and Lotte Mullan the Komedia in Brighton was indeed incredible! So incredible...Nell's dog even made news in our local Argus!http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/11511972.Singer_s_dog_barred_from_venue_before_her_performance/

Thanks to everyone that came and to those who were involved with such a great night! It was a real pleasure! It was also an honour to have been on the line up with Lotte and Nell who are so lovely and very talented, it was also really lovely to meet them!

So after a crazy week of supporting Nell Bryden at the Komedia, I then hosted Hush Hush at The Hope the next day, I managed to catch up with my buddy Edd Mann and also made some new friends too, Cuba and Magpie and saying farewell to Emma Plunkett who is going back to Australia who will be missed by many here in Brighton. Then the following Saturday, I lost my voice at Oxjam, a great gig and being a part of Oxjam has always been on my to do list. It was a totla shame that my voice didn't hold out for it but it's okay as I will be returning to Oxjam in late October!

So after that crazy old week, I am now enjoying a week off...well sort of anyway! In my week off I have been working with my buddy Nathan Brown, recording guitars for me and Matt Bonner's forthcoming split EP. But of course strictly only guitar parts for me at this moment in time as I am giving my voice a rest and dosing myself up on honey and lemon.

In other news, I have been officially announced to open for John Power at Sticky Mikes in Brighton. I am way too excited about this, if only I could travel back in time to meet my 10 year old self...


In the meantine, I will be making my grand return (from one whole week off!) next Tuesday 7th October at 8pm at The Hope, Brighton. FREE ENTRY! See you there x

No comments:

Post a Comment