About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Friday 6 November 2015

229 photos!

I feel like I keep repeating myself if I were to say things have been quiet from myself lately!

Every now and then we can have our confidence knocked, it can cause us to hide away for a little bit, to have some time out from life to think about what exactly what it is we are trying to achieve and what we stand for.

But I will be emerging from my hiding place, you will hear a bit more from me! I promise.

Every now and then we have our confidence restored, I received a very nice email from a gentleman who sent me some pictures from my performance at the 229 in London last month! Many thanks Andrey! (andrey@desert-plains.com)









No comments:

Post a Comment