About Me

My photo
London & Brighton Singer/Songwriter, Writer, Director and occasional actor...whatever really and who the hell cares!

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Merry Christmas everyone!!

So the end of the year is almost upon us once again! Unfortunately 2015 hasn't been my best year but I am determined to make up for all this in 2016 somehow!

Much to look forward to in the new year, pre production is now being finalised on my next release as well as other projects being in the pipeline...so please watch this space.

To top off this year, I would just like to say a huge massive thank you to all my close friends and family who have looked out for me and of course to all my friends I have made along the way of endless gigging and everyone is Brighton, you have all saved my life and kept me going, I will end things here with a video of a new Christmas song I recorded with my good friends Bad Mother Folker and Vicky Gould entitled, Christmas Lights In September!

The track has also been featured on a Christmas charity album which can be downloaded from http://www.hadleighford.bandcamp.com

Enjoy and merry Christmas and a happy new 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment